Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bye bye CRV.. Welcome CITY !!




July 16th 2008 the day where I finally say Bye Bye too my CRV
THe car that has been our family car for the past 10 years ......
& the first car I drove on ever since I got my P !!
I hav deep feeling in my beloved CRV ( though is not my car la ),
but I drove a lot ^^
Maybe it is a good thing to let "him" go ....
It had suffered a lot due to my clumsyness and careless as I'm stil a new driver duh !!
Recalling the good moments alongside the CRV ...
Where 12 Bball player together were in the small compartment from CHongHwa to Kepong ..
Where I accidentally scratch a BMW in SUnway College & ran away safe and sound
WHere I had 2 lovely saman attached to my silver cute CRV
Where I was missing on the road duno wth I was
Where the sense of excitement and eagerness when I first put my hand on the wheels
Where I accidentally bang the gate after I get my SPM results
Bye BYe CRV !!!
Though Honda City is relatively small , unlike CRV i can run through bumps without thoughts of braking.... I hav to sayang my CITY ady like my wife ^^ Let the new chapter of the CITY journey begans .........
(ps: Both CRV & CITY are not my car , is my mum's ..... but I'm using it most of the time besides going to college)

No comments: