No bird! No bird! No bird! signality de small bird.. This bird deputy us since from4.. Now this bird also grow up ady.. But we.. Haiz.. Still memories-ing.
I'm jz an ordinary college students wif big ambition haha ...I'm a quite forgetful person.. Dun curse or scold me if I dun rmb your bday or phone number .. coz the capacity of my brain is damn small.. the only bday who I rmb will surely be the September of 1st..keke... Though sometime I'm quite talkative in someways, but true side of me is a vry shy person as I seldom express my feelings ... Funny ah ??
4 comments:
tis 1 reli can kill all chong hwa hostel kias if they 得罪 no bird gang!!!!
akatsuki, i luv u!!!!
haha...
i saw this yesterday too..
its really cool!! ^^
No bird!
No bird!
No bird!
signality de small bird..
This bird deputy us since from4..
Now this bird also grow up ady..
But we.. Haiz.. Still memories-ing.
VERY NICE!!!
Post a Comment