Finals is over !!!
Finally I'm free ~~ wakakakakaakaka
but somehow lots of things happening around but somehow I'm kinda lazy blog
(guess CJ was right .. Blogger has no life !!! )
Things to blog but yet no time ---
Heres the list !!! ( THe upcoming titles for my blog post ~)
- DUring Physics --- Where i bang my car !!!!!
- Amanda's Bday !!!!!!
- Final is over !!!!!
- THe latest update of Prison Break and Heroes ...
- 3P outing ........
- Sleepover at Wee Ming house ~~
- Researching for Uni Info at Subang Starbucks ~~~~
..... Heres the list of the past events since i last updated ( might be updating soon is I got the time .. ) Currently busying in researching UNIs as requested ^^
Upcoming events !!!
Langkawi !!
Swimming at Marcs's Place !!!
And most important !!!
Ken Ling will be home alone from wednesday till friday !!
Who wana date me or come my hse stayover ..
U are all welcome !!!!!!! wakakakakakakakaa
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment