While I saw a fren who was got into ENG 101 few days ago through her blog ...
Ken Ling who always thought himself is good enuf for 101 since the ending of last sem ...
Due to the over-confidence or perhaps 092 is not so strict & the most important grammar in 092 is not important ^^
Despite I asked most of the lecture & some of the seniors whether I am able to skip from 092 to 101.... The answers are all in common which is a Big ---NO .... Fine I accepted it & I'm now in 092 ^^ T_T
Now in 093, moments of reality has come up to me zzzzzzz.... The first short essay I wrote was given a magnificent C- ( "Proud" haha ), though Ms Rani is a damn strict lecture ( & worst a Manyoo fan, now i hate her !! kaka), someone eventually get an A .... proving that how bad I am !! After my another excellant performance in the latest journal, which I got 6.3 over 10 ( its not CHong Hwa as the 60% passing grade has vanished d ..... 60% in college means a D .... I failed my English & "honoured" a gpa of 1.0 , pro bo ?? )
Maybe I might withdraw my English ( jz maybe ... is worth rm1400 to withdraw a subject !! )
Other then that, today I took bus to coll since dai lou is enjoying his holiday ...
Now I know the feel of waiting bus and walking to coll.... Lucky to hav a dai lou !!!
& I skipped my LAN class today !! Coz taking bus back home after 6 will be terrifying... Sry everyone I ffk jor ~~~~ Thursday I promised to come !!! rly ..........
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment