Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My First Time ........


My study plan ruined
Rm 30 flew away
Precious time wasted
4.0 gone ~~
I'm hopeless
All just becoz of these criminals !!!!
Or maybe is part of my fault ( jz part of)


Its a long long long story .......... Once upon a time .... Before the class starts, I had a perfect plan for the day, which I will be doing some revision for my calculus & account ( wtf calculus is getting harder) ^^ that was the initial plan , the perfect plan to end my day & going back home without any assignments ~~~ After account class, Devil #1 aka Honkee came to ask me for lunch... I followed him to H2O & soon became my first step towards HELL .. What an coincidence ^^ Devil #2 Alex & Devil #3 RIck was waiting there having their lunch.....Leslie the half devil was there, lucky for him ... His gf asked him out ( I wanted to hav a gf like tat, in the right place in the right time).. Soon he left, 4 of us were discussing where shud we go ... Either follow my plan which is study in the library or study at Alex's place.... But they chosen the HELL !! Everyone in SS15 shud know tat all cafe in ss15 were closed due to the installation of pirated software.... Hence I took my CRV & drove them to a cafe jz opposite to Sunway Pyramid.. & I jz paid one hour of parking fee ( our plan is dota for one hour .... jz one hour ).... All cafe kakis will be pretty sure there will be will an hour follow by another hour once we sit down in front of the comp .... In a blink of an eye 3 hours has passed ... & sooner I get an award & certificate by our beloved MPPJ officer--- A RM 30 Saman for not paying enuf amount of parking fee zzzzzzzzzzz...........


On the way back to Subang i was jz cursing lol..... I was damn regret !! Y not guai guai stay in adp & study ??? I willingly accept my punishment & take full responsible on it ...........Tmr will be a better day ...... I lied to my mum on this occasion, sometimes is better to lie then telling the truth.... Gods know wat will she thinks if she know the truth... I felt guilty now & sry for everything... I will be a good boy ... Maybe ^^

1 comment:

melody said...

hah dai sei^^
told ya not to be naughty...