Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sick Weekend ^^

After the long & exhausted trip to Ampang ( Thx to Hai Mei la )
I'm now officially a sick patient T_T , not a vry serious one but now my head is damn pain !!
Same to someone too.... Hopes both of us will recover soon zzzz
Hmm..... today i was planning to finished up all my assignments but lazyness was once again occured on me ... So ended up watching One Piece for the whole day ^^ wuliao leh ... what to do I'm sick ......
This week will surely be a busy week .... Stil duno whether I'm able to cope wif it anot ... 5 subjects in a short semester is fking gay... I would nvr ever experience it again ^^

* Hope all the best to my beloved piggy aka Zoe ^^ be tough & jia you lol .... btw fixed ur phone la
* & congratz to "beloved" Soya lol.. yucks ... U did a great job in the competition jor .. sry cant attend ur competition.....

No comments: