I'll jz briefly describe wat had happened for the past few dayzzzzzzzz..........
June 14th
I went to WIsma MCA along wif my beloved college frens to the USA EDU Fair, where my future Universities will be among them etc Harvard, MIT, Duke , Yale ( end of dreaming ^^)..... I & Alyssa went there earlier ( actually we went on time , but somehow others were late ) & scouted some good Universities ^^ Gillian has to change her tire ( tire burst early morning...wtf !! ) & BaoYi woke up late ( she denied it la ), therefore they are late la ..... We go another round when others came & heres my list of U's I'm interested: University of Michigan , Nebraska-Lincoln & the last one is WInconsin- Mandison ............. After every edu fair I'll always hav the same conclusion... That is tooo work hard !!!......... ( I'm now stil in duo luo mood , save me !! )
After that we ( I Gillian Chiyin BaoYi & Alyssa) went to Chilis for lunch in KLCC .... Gillian drive there lol ...... The food there was ok & I damn love the view from there ..... Suddenly we became intelligent and came out tons of ideas for the student council campaigning ( happy la sean !!! )... We spent the whole afternoon planning tis and tat ~~
At night Alyssa & Baoyi went for clubbing ^^ cant join them due to football commitment !! & not in the mood tat time... maybe nxt time gua...




TOdayToday was the start of our campagning week ^^
Below were the beautiful photos after we put up our flyers ... It was rly hard work... But I believe all of our effort is worthy !!!









2 comments:
Ehhhh, your photos like got standard already.
No more:
O.O <-- KenLing
=D
your eyes are the biggest among those girls
next time can squint your eyes a bit or not
Post a Comment