Haiz I everyone who know me will surely know I'm a fking forgetful...
is jz like 老人痴呆症.... I used to left something behind & forgotten where i put it .. not to mention many of my frens' bday and hp no .... I'm often labeled as a no-heart-guy.. & tat is indeed 100% true .....
Today becoz of this I make someone angry ... Here i sincerly apologize wat i had done & recall back !!! PLs at least tell wat i did wrong ~~~~~
Ken Ling U suck !!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ahaha.
Ken Ling you suck!
No lar, you're a good person. =)
oh you ah pek XD
lol amy !!! and drian drian ..
DAmn miss u all ^^
really or not...
you're life so fun no need to miss us de lar XD
kenling the ahpek!
Post a Comment