I'm jz an ordinary college students wif big ambition haha ...I'm a quite forgetful person.. Dun curse or scold me if I dun rmb your bday or phone number .. coz the capacity of my brain is damn small.. the only bday who I rmb will surely be the September of 1st..keke... Though sometime I'm quite talkative in someways, but true side of me is a vry shy person as I seldom express my feelings ... Funny ah ??
3 comments:
ehh dun throw lar. at least keep it for me mar XD
hahaha btw. my phone still vry cacat -_- LOL.
and i went for hunt today! OMGGG SO FUN! :D:D:D hahahaa weeeeeee
lol i will leave it to u piggy ^^
hmm... then u can receive my sms ??
change nokia ba kaka !!!
Wow wat hunt?? fast fast tell me
hahahhaa dun want nokia :P
yea can receive =) for now lar. later then duno dee muahaha.
tell u the nx time i see u okie =)
pray that i get to finish all my works in time please T-T
Post a Comment