

18 Years of waiting is coming to and end .............
I finnally got wat I wan !!!!...............
I love u .................
LIVERPOOL
Here we are in the best start in a Premier LEague Season
Beating Chelsea's 86 match or 4 yrs 8 months of unbeated home record
3 points clear off the table after 9 matches ( winning against Manyoo and Everton)
& the best has yet to come .......
The Liverpool spirit that has been inpired me
The determination
Beating Chelsea's 86 match or 4 yrs 8 months of unbeated home record
3 points clear off the table after 9 matches ( winning against Manyoo and Everton)
& the best has yet to come .......
The Liverpool spirit that has been inpired me
The determination
The never say die attitude !!!!
and the ability to play against the oddssss ........
Tis will be my last football season before i transefered to the states
hopefully they will be there fighting along till the vry end !!!




No comments:
Post a Comment