Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tired yet "meaningful" Weekend !!!

Wow ... tis has been on of the most exhausted weekend lor !!!!
After a day of basketball with NO BIrd kiassss at CHong Hwa ...............
We hav to go back to ADP to attend Physic's PBL ( Problem based Learning ) on Saturday !!!!
Is Saturday leh !!!! I shud be sleeping at my comfortable bed ( is actually jz Tilam , no bed T_T )
but yet had to go to college !!!! WTF ..... Haven felt so 无奈 since leaving Chong Hwa T_T
( IN case others duno , we do hav class every saturday during the old times ^^ )
Emo-ing and Grumbl-ing along the journey in my new dai lou ( AManda) 's car car ..........
As soon as everyone reached and MR Loh started to put us into groups ~~~~ I'm wif GIll Aly LiMeng and Hong ( last two dun quite rmb their names ) .......... They are lucky two hav me in their group ^^ others member damn envy lor !!!!!!
We were to do a proposal on YTL's New Bullet Train in Malaysia !!!!!!!!!!
haha... bullet train in Msia ...... I was like wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Despite the high cost or others technical issues..... THere wont be any bullet train alike thingy in the upcoming years in Msia ... coz all the bus company are initially owned by our beloved 同胞.... and Air Asia got some sort of connection wif the government too ... Wat are they gonna eat if we build a bullet train ^^
After the long fuking presentation .... THey are approximate 20 groups and each group's presentation is about 15 min ( we managed to finish in 5 min , see how efficient we are ) ... Could u imagine how I'm gonna spend 4 hours in the stupid KT2 T_T ..........
But soon after the PLB i went straight away to my aunt's hse at Seri Kembangan for BBQ ...
Its been quite some time we all had a small BBQ and rly enjoyed ..... While playing with my little cousins ..... reminds me of when I was little .......
How happy life would be if we are remain as a child forever.... 无忧无虑,自由自在 wakakaka..
( back to reality )
Had a great time and I ate a lot there ~~~~~~~ & found out Liverpool won yet again coming back from a deficit 2-1 to win 3-2 ..... Overall is has been a fuking HAPPY day !!!!!!!!!!! Liverpool for the BPL champion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

On Sunday ... was waken by 3 pk sss.... thx to them I had to wake up early at 9.45 am ( normal sunday i woke up at 1pm ) and rush to TS lo ......... bt still managed to cut my hair ^^
We( I Rick Alex ) were hunting for Halloween stuff for our deco on Nov 1 ..... deco team has been the busiest part among all ..... haizzzzzzzzzzzzz ...... Stuffs there are kinda expensive ... Since we are in a low budget , most of the things we'll jz DIY lo .....
Soon, I am hunting for my basketball shoe... The previous one has tore apart ady .. Kesian my shoe who had been playing bbal alongside since Dec 06 ~~~
Finally I bought a nice NIke for a reasonable price ^^ TIs is the start of the new shoe generation !! wakakakkakaka ...................
After i got my stuff ... Wai Hong sent us all to KLCC lo ...
RIck and Wai Hong went to listen duno call wat Orchestra as I and ALex went to watch movies lo........ ---- House of Bunny ... One word to describe the movie ------ Sexy !!!!!
Two hours later, all of us meet up and went to Madam Kwan for dinner .... the waiters are fuking LanCI ... haizzz .. wat to do ... we are still small kids .... ^^
After dinner, we watched another movie -- Max Payne .......... Sound system was excellant but the story quite k yeng ,........ still think the bunny is much better .......
Right after movies and is time to chao ady ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going bac in the country longest vehicle -- LRT .... as guessed wat ??
Water is leaking from the ceiling of the LRT thx to the heavy rain .......... it is a internal downpouring of water...... all of the passengers are laughing lo... how pathetic is Msia public transport .......................... COuldnt take photo coz the camera of my phone is officialy ROSAK t_t


p/s CHiYin : I wan to know the answer !!!
p/s Gill : I waited whole day for u to fetch lo !!!! no heart !!! minus meal !!!!!
p/s Honkee : U woke me up from my sweet dreamz T_T
p/s Zoe: Clear ur inbox !!!!
p/s Boon : DUn think too much liao .. sry i was at out side .... and RMB wat u promised !!!!!!!
p/s Pig : Jia You la .... Ur dream will come trueeeeeee
p/s SAM, A Lvls , UEC kia : wish all of u luck luck !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: