As requested by Piggy Teh Zoe to update my blog blog .... Suddenly think of nice title lo !!
1. Graphic Card has been broken down , no drama nor dota till i reformat my beloved computer... therefore saya EMO T_T
2.I lost my calculator !!! U can see how sad i was in the previous post
3. I lost my pendrive ..... Everything gone !!!!!!!!!!
4. I got ENGLISH assignment to pass up tmr ......... & i haven started anything yet ...... wtf !!!!
5. I screwed my Accounting Test ..... told straight to the face my KC T_T T_T ( damn emo tat day, resulting another outing to JS wtf !!!!!!! )
6. Accounting Assignment due on Friday ( which i got a vry "good" partner who doesnt wan to help me to write on my essay T_T )
7. Going to orphanage this Saturday for the Moral project ...
8. Participating in CArl's Junior Dodgeball Competition !!!! Hyenas going to win again .......
Everyone come and watch !!!!!!!!! Is at Segi Kota Damansara Tis friday !!!!!!!!!!!! come come come
9.Too much outing recently ...... duno which one to post ^^
10. Finals is jz right on the corner T_T T_T wtf !!!!!!!!
11. my GPA is sinking like hell !!!!!!
Last but not least .... I'm jz simply lazy blerrrrrrrrr
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
lan c la too many outings .....
Post a Comment