I'm jz an ordinary college students wif big ambition haha ...I'm a quite forgetful person.. Dun curse or scold me if I dun rmb your bday or phone number .. coz the capacity of my brain is damn small.. the only bday who I rmb will surely be the September of 1st..keke... Though sometime I'm quite talkative in someways, but true side of me is a vry shy person as I seldom express my feelings ... Funny ah ??
3 comments:
what the ... i knew your are not a gay ..so give up a gay partner is a normal event of ur life
.....dun give up urself ...man
still got a HOLE
wakak
dun tell me u wan to say u ah ??
haha i not u la zheng hwa ^^
trying my best to find a hole , but haven found a suitable one yet ??
hole hole where are you ??
what hole do u want ?
cave?
oil hole ?
Post a Comment