I've been going back to Chong Hwa twice in this week ady ~~~~
On the first day ......
Promised Gillian to go back to ChongHwa for the guitar performance lu ........... Once again I'm lost at Cheras ~~~~ I know I'm a 路痴... but stil manage to reached her hse safe & sound .... & set our path to Chong Hwa lu ( called chiyin to join us but she dun niao me keke, nxt time dun fetch u d blerrr)...... It was a challenging journey due to the heavy rain & both of us duno the actual way ..... We stil reached chong hwa in one piece la !!! AFter tat i ffk her as she was joining her frens ( vry sorry la !! ).. therefore i go back hostel & pay a visit to my "beloved" hostel pksssss..... We had a nice chat at Uma Rani ~~ at least I'm able to know hows everyone going on .... I do miss u all vry much ........... Erin came back later on as I was able to hav a small chat wif some of the gals at hostel ..... felt sorry wat happen to some of the gals ( tats y i think gals are vry vry vry complicated ... & indeed is true ^^)... Erin is fetching Gillian, so I paid a visit to my beloved Math teacher -- Hwa Hwa ... then terus balik rumah !!!! It was a nightmare on my way home back home ...... Jammed myself for an hour at the toll !!! Msia road sucks ........ Petrol price rise stil got so many car haizzzzzz..... Anyway it was a happy day ......
Today ~~~
Before tat I had called up AnSheng JunMing KaHong Kok Yong & even KaHong for coming back to play ball !!! We haven been playing ball for such long time ..... MIss the whole where we use to play ball everyday & even during exam time .... Basketball has been the bridge that connects each & everyone of us !!!! Since many of us has left chonghwa to pursuit our future .... Only Power Rangers remain here ~~~ Its been hard to call everyone together for basketball !!!!!
Haha thx for everyone for anticipating ..... Glad everyone was able to make it except for KaiXuen who is busy on his test ....... I'll try to call up for the nxt bball gathering a.s.a.p ..... miss Olympic opening ceromony T_T going to watch it tmr ^^
p/s Sorry ah Han for not accompany u today .... vry vry sorry !!!
p/s Happy Birthday PK Sean !!! keke ....... I learned a lot from u in Taylors ^^ may all ur wishes come true
p/s BE tough TEh Zoe !!! I will watch the Olympic later lu ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment