Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Little Secret ....

I hav a little secret to share with u all ....
which I'm rly shy to share wif my frens...
So jz post it up here.....
Seriously tis is an emo post ....
Do leave if u are having a great day ....
I dont wan to spoil ur mood T_T....
It has been keeping in my heart for quite a long time ady .....
Prepare for the worst !!!
(Highlight Below !!!!)

A LengZai's Bday is right in the corner !!!!! On the 1st of September !!!!!!!!
Do remember wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka
( sry ah damn wu liao now ^^ )


I know someone will surely be cursing after reading tis post ....
Go scold Prema .... Doing her work till fuking sienz !!! Tats y i thought of such wu liao blog post ^^

4 comments:

Christal^^ said...

lol...wu liao leh...
but i will rmmb yr bday de la....
1st of september ma....hehe

michelle said...

walau~
reali wu liao..
i thought got wat secret
can c c de..
haha^^
jz pass by..
sori 4 disturb..

Amy Sim said...

i want to throw shit to you!

Amy Sim said...

anyway....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lar!!

you have no hope to become lengzai
so i wish you have a happy life lar! =)