


Haven anticipate much in tis year's Olympic ... Though I'm a super sport fans ( I can sit in front of Astro watching ESPN & Starsports from morning to night ) ... & CHina is organizing tis year's Olympic ( we as 中华人民 shud be proud of ourselves ^^ ), but I'm not rly in Olympic moood... duno y ??? I prefer more on football gossip rather then Olympic .... wakakakakakaaka ~~~ However today i stil sit in front of TV watching Olympic for the whole day !!!!!!!!! Because of tis man -- Michael Phelps ( I'm not gay .... but he rly rockssssssssssssss )............Michael Phelps is on his quest for hunting 8 golds in the Olympic ( an olympic record is he succeeded ) !!!! NOw 2 is in the bag & 6 to go ~~~~ Is damn enjoy to watch him swim as he smashes the world record & olympic record like eating peanuts ... maybe eating peanuts is harder ^^ ....
He has emerged as my Sports Idol jz behind Gerrard & Torres..... Go hunt ur 8 gold !!!!
p/s Good Luck for all Msia Athletes !!!! At least get a medal for the sake of our country............




No comments:
Post a Comment