Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SUmmer Semester Results Revealing !!!

Erm, on a random Tuesday morning..... I was anxiously waiting for Mr Posman to mail me my results !!...............................
After I opened my the letter ----- Wow !!! I passed my LAN ^^ with a gpa of 4.0 ( 4.0 is a lie !!! ask me personally if u wanted to know the actual one^^ )& I'm in 101 nxt semester ... Finally !!!! Though i din rly get 4.0, but for me any results are 4.0 !! wakakakaka ..It was good enuf though & i was quite happy ....
The most important thing is I pass my LAN & 101 here I come !!!!!

p/s cheer up everyone who did not so well on their latest summer semester, work hard nxt sem lu ^^ i will be studying wif u guys or gals !! no more dota ( to Alex Honkee & RICk keke )

No comments: