IS the first week of semester and things got pretty well ^^ ... The one thing i will change is I would be more hardworking la .... At least did how the homework as told by near Ms Theresa....... Hopefully tis is a relax semester ( though it wont be relax wif ENGL 101 hunting u all the way long !!!!! )... & able to spend some great time wif my college frens .... it wont be long till all of us fly to USA ... treasuring every moment now in coll & Malaysia ^^
One of the saddening part is I got Prema for my ENGL 101 ... sad case though .... I rather take Mary (i know she is strict & 恐怖)... but compare to Prema i rather take up the challenge !!! Still .. THava is my best option la ....
Anyway .... I din die today as I reached home safely wif a bit of saddeness after realizing who is my eng teacher ........... My funeral will be delay for N yrs after all ^^
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment