
Wat shud i say ... SUmmer semester ends in the blink of an eye (gonna blog about it someday)......
Lets get the holiday started !!!
Apparently din do anything useful for the first two days as I was jz staying at home.. obviously doing nothing besides disturbing random ppl through msn & sms.... sometimes dota a while ... & continue my dramasssssss
Hmm... so wat am I doing for the holidays ??? Heres my Summer sem break holiday resolution !!! Like some said, plans are plans , reality is reality ....... Many things wont go according to plan lu .... Moreover, none of mine holiday resolution goes accordingly for the past 17yrs wakakakakakka
MY resolution !!
-Aug 6 Wed: Going to the Taylor's Pre-U CArnival .... Then to Sunway Lagoon ( I got free tickets thx to the math competition !!! )
-Aug 7 Thurs: Back to CHong HWa to watch the Guitar Concert ( promised not to ffk d ^^,see i so guai ).. Then night yamcha wif Rin & LiMing ( Moi skip tuition la )
-Aug 8 Fri: Playing Basketball wif hostel's SH men ~~~~ long time din play bball together d
-Aug 9 Sat: 笨蛋 bday ( assuming he wont come tis blog & dun understands the chinese word ), stil duno doing wat tat day ^^ ..... wakakakakakakakaka
-Aug 12 Tues: HOstel Karaoke Competition ...... My last yr to attent such event in hostel ..... those pk hav prepared a lot .... Will surely support !!
-Aug 13,14,15 : Awana Kijang here I come !!!!!!
-update my facebook & maybe friendster ( its been abandon for vry vry vry vry long )
-rearrange my music files, pictures & a other craps in my comp ...... my files are everywhere ....
-tidy up my room ( my mom nagged me ever since I came back from hostel in DEcember)
-erm keep fit la of course .... ALyssa has been calling be DFF for the whole semester T_T ... Nxt sem I'll be the new DFF -- Dear Fit Fren instead of Dear Fat Fren ... blerrrrr
-contact all my long lost frensss .. i guesss..
-concern those who i shud concern
-fufilling the promises I made
-read up a book ( maybe !?!?!?!)
-brushed up my calculus... its been kind of rusty ( but I'll doubt I will touch calculus during holidays)
-Business plan !!! I think the DFF has forgotten ^^
-watch Olympic !!!
-EPL is starting !!!!!!!!
( other dates not mention are open for anyone of u to book ..... But the prob is i dun hav a car ^^ .... come fetch me or take the best vehicle is Msia -- LRT or Rapid KL !!!!........... Ken Ling is down to boredom.... Is ur chance to paint his dull holiday into colorsssssss)
p/s wondering how many resolutions I could complete before the new semester starts




2 comments:
Dear Fat Friend
XD
okay...
dff, dear fat fren...
i hope i can call u dff-dear fit fren...
Post a Comment